Friday, August 25, 2006


This was one of my favourite moments before leaving my hometown to go East. It was an impromptu cookie baking night, with laughs and so much love between friends. I asked God to help me as I planned my last weeks at home, and the places and people He led me to were beautiful gifted moments.

I got have sleepovers with my mom, dance at a wedding with my dad and brothers, be reconnected with cousins who will forever be my family, giggle through an Air Supply concert, hold my friends sweet new baby girl, and laugh and eat with the friends that have been closest to my heart. Here are some pictures of them.

3 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Kelley Anne said...

Yay!! You blog! Jill, I added you to my faves... looking forward to some SK pics!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I read your blog, Jill. love to hear about your time in SK!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures! I have some shots from my going away party on my blog as well. I'll be checking back often to see what's happening with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home