Friday, August 25, 2006

never say never

I thought I would never be the type of person to have a blog, and I have yet to see if I'll actually maintain one. I am excited, however, to keep in touch with my friends and family now that I've moved to a new prairie town and am a few miles away from my precious home. The idea for this blog came from a friend, and I hope will contribute to a new lifestyle that still keeps me happily intentional about the things I find so important, but not to busy for the only rational act. If you're not sure what that is, consider the life and words of Jesus Christ, as is summarized centuries later in "Tuesdays with Morrie" page 52.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger jammer said...

Jill!! so glad you have joined the blogging world. You have one less post than me and i thought i'd never be a blogger either.
I'm glad to be able to keep in touch with you too through your blog - hopefully even more than that too. Love you! (blog about your new house!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home